The 16th Annual Bayfest on Anna Maria Island
Do you have plans for the weekend? Why not head to Bayfest, one of our area’s best music, crafts and food festivals of the season!
Now that the weather is channeling the crisper, fall temperatures (at least for now), there’s no other place you’ll want to be this Saturday, Oct. 15 than at Bayfest. You don’t want to miss this exciting, annual celebration on our beautiful Anna Maria Island. Now in its 16th year, Bayfest is back to bring you performances, delectable vendors, crafts and even a car show!
Important details you’ll want to know before attending:
- Date and Time: Saturday, Oct. 15, 10 a.m.–10 p.m.
- Location: 401 Pine Avenue, Anna Maria Island. This street will be closed for the duration of the festival.
- Price: Free
Who to Hear
Featuring emcee Mike Sales, you’ll also get the treat of hearing from Bradenton’s favorite ensembles. Check out the schedule below.
- 11 a.m.–12:30 p.m. — KoKo Ray & The Keepers
- 1–3 p.m. — Whiskey Blind
- 3:30–5 p.m. — the Billy Rice Band
- 5:30–7:30 p.m. — soulRcoaster
- 8–10 p.m. — The Karen and Jimmy Band
What to Eat
From pizza to kettle corn and subs, there will be a great variety of food offerings to try this weekend. Here are a few restaurants that will be there, among others:
Coastal Crab, Feast Restaurant, Corky’s Hot Dogs, Joey’s Italian Ice, Hahn’s Kettle Corn, Tropi-coco Sarasota-Bradenton, T&L Bar-B-Q, Waterfront Restaurant, Village Idiot Pizzeria, Anna Maria Island Privateers, Joey D’s, Riverside Rollin Smoke, Subs N Grubz and Ellas
Where to Park
In addition to public parking on Manatee Beach, Cross Pointe Fellowship Church will have parking available as well. Once you park at the church, take a free trolley to Pine Avenue, where Bayfest will be held. You’ll find there are several other trolley stops along the way to take you to the festival. The trolley stops running at 10:30 p.m.
More Fun to Expect
- Car show with 100+ classic and muscle cars
- Kids zone with games, a bounce house and more exciting surprises
- Arts and craft vendors