Top 3 Fishing Charters Near Bradenton, FL
1. Tailing Tales Charters
941-812-6640 | 5800 Riverview Blvd, Bradenton
Book a fishing trip with Captain Kris Winkel of Tailing Tales Charters and you won’t be disappointed! Tailing Tales Charters offers fishing trips inshore and nearshore at the best fishing spots in the area. Climb aboard the custom 1972 222 Aquasport to begin the journey to your fresh catch. No need to worry about ice or cleaning your catches. Capt. Kris takes care of that for you. Since their charters are focused on the inshore and nearshore fishing areas, it’s an ideal setting for anglers ranging all levels of experience. However, offshore trips are offered in the Tampa Bay, Sarasota and Bradenton areas.
- Half-day (4 hours): Starting at $400
- Three-fourths day (6 hours): Starting at $550
- Full day (8 hours): Starting at $700
2. Bass N’ Bay Charters
941-722-2033 | Tampa, Palmetto, Sarasota
Also known for their exciting sightseeing boat tours, Bass N’ Bay Charters offers excellent fishing trips as well! Fishing charters with Capt. Brady are very customizeable as you can choose to fish in saltwater or freshwater as well as choose between live bait or artificial bait. Novice anglers will enjoy learning casting and baiting skills, and the well-experienced anglers will get their fair share of a challenging catch.
- Inshore saltwater fishing: Starting at $400 for a half-day trip
- Offshore fishing: Starting at $500 for a half-day trip
- Freshwater fishing: Starting at $350 for a half-day
3. Five O’Clock Charlie Boat Tours
941-527-8008 | 2504 88th St Ct NW, Bradenton
Make lasting memories with a fishing trip aboard Captain John’s boat. Experience a unique fishing trip with Captain John as you can choose between a combination of fishing and/or snorkeling, shelling and other exciting excursions. Also, no need to worry about bringing supplies with you. Captain John will have you covered and can lend you a rod, fishing license, tackle and bait, and he will also clean any of your catches!
- Day charter: Starting at $150 per person
- Half-day inshore fishing charter: Starting at $375 for three people
- Full day of fishing inshore or off shore (up to 9 miles): $600 for 3 people.
*Off-shore trips are dependent on the weather